We are proud to announce another issue of Paso Robles Press Magazine for our loyal fans and new readers. Our team put together another great issue, and we hope you enjoy it!
In this issue, we highlight the California Mid State Fair.
We also shine a light on some unique local stories:
- Class of 2023: Cheers to Paso Robles and Templeton Graduates
- Hidden Gems: Paso Wine booms with 200+ wineries and counting
Along with local columns we deliver in every issue to keep our community informed:
- Sip & Savor by Mira Honeycutt
- The Farm Stand by BeeWench Farm
- SLO County Office of Education by James Brescia
- Paso Robles Area Historical Society
- Paso Robles Main Street Association by Karyl Lammers
- Kid-Friendly Paso Robles by Elisa Huot
All together, this issue of Paso Robles Press Magazine is brought to you by the best businesses and organizations in the world, and we ask that you thank them by patronizing them, and just for kicks tell them you saw their ad in Paso Robles Press Magazine and watch them smile.
We will be back next time with another great issue, because as long as the community keeps doing something worth writing, we will write something worth reading.
From our team at 13 Stars Media — Making Communities Better Through Print.™