Paso Robles Mayor Steve Martin delivers his March 16, 2020 report.
Martin discusses COVID-19 coronavirus.
Visit www.pasomayor.com for the written version.
About Paso Robles Mayor Steve Martin, from martinformayor.com:
Steve is a life-long resident of the North County, having grown up in Atascadero. He and his wife of 45 years, Jennifer, have lived in Paso Robles since 1973. They raised their two daughters, Nora and Jamie, here. They have three grand-children. Steve has been involved with the community via media, service clubs, City Council and other agencies. He has the experience, skills and passion to listen to the citizens of Paso Robles and lead the city for the next four years.
- Paso Robles Mayor, 2014 – Present
- Paso Robles City Council, 2012 – Present
- Chairman, Housing Constraints & Opportunities Committee
- Liaison, San Luis Obispo County Homeless Services Oversight Committee
- Liaison, CAPSLO
- Liaison, Paso Robles Housing Authority
- Liaison, Paso Robles Airport Commission
- Liaison, Paso Robles Youth Council
- Liaison, Travel Paso Robles Association
- Liaison, SLO-Cal County Tourism Committee
- Alternate Liaison, San Luis Obispo County Council of Governments/Regional Transportation Authority
- Paso Robles City Council, 1987 – 1996
- Paso Robles Mayor, 1988 – 1990
- Former Board member, CommunityLink – Non-Profit organization offering Homeless Services, 0-5 Health Navigator, Family Advocacy, Parenting Classes, Youth Programs and Resource Centers.
- Former board member, El Camino Homeless Organization
Atascadero Chamber Community Volunteer of the Year 2007
- Past-Chairman, Atascadero Colony Days
- Founding chairman, Mission Oaks Unit, American Cancer Society
- Former board member, San Luis Obispo County Hospice
- Past-president, Paso Robles Kiwanis
- Past-president, Paso Robles Optimist Club
Owner, S.W. Martin & Associates – Communication/Marketing/Advertising
Owner/operator: Internet Radio Station VoiceOfPaso.com
- Director of Tourism/Public Information Representative, City of Atascadero
- Executive Director/Main Street Association, City of Atascadero
- Managing Member, The Tourist LLC (travel publications)
- Director of Marketing & Community Relations, Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Editor, Paso Robles Country News
- Director of News & Operations, KPRL-AM/KDDB-FM
- Founder, PRPR, (Paso Robles Public Relations), full service advertising agency
- California State University Fresno, CA – Journalism – Bachelor of Arts, Journalism – Magna Cum Laude. Member, Phi Kappa Phi academic honor society.
- California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo, CA – Undergraduate studies in Physics, Organic and inorganic chemistry, analytic geometry, Calculus
Keep informed with North County’s up-to-date COVID-19 coronavirus page