Non-essential large events and gatherings at Cuesta College postponed or cancelled
At the direction of the California Governor’s Office, all non-essential large events and gatherings held at Cuesta College through Apr. 12 are postponed or cancelled as a preventative measure in response to the spread of the novel coronavirus.
The following events are among those postponed or canceled. Please check cuesta.edu for updates.
- 37th Annual Jazz Festival & Concert – Mar. 13
- 42nd Cuesta Arena Swim & Dive Invitational – Mar. 13-14
- Cuesta Choirs Concert – Mar. 15
- County Band Festival – Mar. 18
- Women of Distinction Awards – Mar. 19
- Cuesta Wind Ensemble & SLO Wind Orchestra Concert – Mar. 21
- Preview Nights – Mar. 27 & Apr. 2
- Awards Luncheon – Apr. 3
All athletic events are canceled until further notice.
Cuesta College continues to monitor developments on COVID-19 closely. While there are no confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in San Luis Obispo County, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the well-being and safety of our campus community. As the situation rapidly changes, we are planning with guidance from the governor’s office, chancellor’s office, and state and local health agencies.
Cuesta College campuses remain open at this time, and classes will continue as scheduled. We will provide updates as necessary.
For up-to-date information, please visit cuesta.edu/covid-19.